Name that tune!
1. Put your playlist on random.
2. Post the first two lines from the first 20 that play
1. “A heart of stone, a smoking gun; I can give you life, I can take it away”
2. “Summer, I painted a scene that lit the stars for me. Said, “I can erase it for you dear”
3. “If you take a life; do you know what you give?”
4. “The city feels clean this time of night; Just empty streets for me walking home, to clear my head”
5. “I can’t afford to breathe in this time; Nowhere to sit without a gun in my hand”
6. “Time out or just pavement; I’ll write a punk rock song”
7. “When I’m with you baby, I go out of my head; And I just can’t get enough, I just can’t get enough”
8. “Mother mother, tell your children; That their time has just begun”
9. “It’s colder than before; the seasons took all they had come for”
10. “There’s no work in walking in to fuel the tank; I would grab my shoes and then away I’d walk”
11. “Jesus don’t want me for a sunbeam. Sunbeams aren’t made quite like me.”
12. “Here we come, driving down; Deep and wide, settle down”
13. “Have you ever noticed; that I’m not acting the way I used to do before?”
14. “I need an easy friend; I do with an ear to lend”
15. “To the wounded: I have seen the self image”
16. “Many a hand has scaled the grand old face of the plateau; some belonged to strangers, some to folks you know”
17. “Babe, dream about me; Lie, on the phone to me”
18. “Hold my hand, let’s chase the sun; We both know something’s begun”
19. “Oh, I’ve been working a week and I’m tired; Yeah I’ve been working a week”
20. “Hey man, please don’t make a sound; Take a look around, can’t see what’s right in front of you”
Now you get to guess the songs based on the lyrics. Have fun!